One of the leaders in the automotive industry, by developing platform digital innovations and by driving knowledge dissemination and industry standards set up, is looking for a Content Creator in Madrid.
The role includes the responsibility to oversee all marketing content initiatives, both internal and external, across multiple platforms and formats to drive sales, engagement, retention leads and positive customer behaviour. Ultimately, the job of the Content Creator is to think like a publisher/journalist, leading the development of content initiatives in all forms to drive new and current business.
Tasks & Responsibilities include:
- Create all the editorial content delivered by Global Data and Content organization both internally and externally to ours customers.
- Create editorial content consistently with design and brand standards, analytics insights and customers feedback.
- Coordinate and create Data and Content web content.
- Create blog post, social media messages, e-mail content and press releases.
- Develop, implement and monitor the Social media strategy for the Global Data and Content organisation in line with Corporate Strategy.
- Supervise PPT’s content.
- Coordinate content updates schedule with senior management and their reporting lines.
- Coordinate, supervise and modify PM’s information to keep our customers informed about Data and Content products and processes through e-mail and/or website
- Coordinate the Digital Garage internal site content creation for all Data and Content areas.
- Measure, analyse and improve the customer satisfaction related with the info that Global Data and Content organization provides.
- Create and maintain a customer satisfaction survey to evaluate the marketing area work through the time.
- Identify communication strategy weaknesses at Global Data and Content organization to improve the systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations or related communications field with minimum 3 years experience creating digital content.
- Automobile industry previous experience or interest is an advantage.
- Previous experience working with newsletters, websites and/or social media
- Content creation – Ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, point of purchase, mobile, video, print and in-person.
- Technical Knowledge – Fluency in editing tools (Word, PowerPoint, Google Docs), social media marketing applications (HootSuite, Tweetdeck, etc) and e-mail and survey tools (surveymonkey, typeform). Manage web analytics tools (Adobe Omniture, Google Analytics) and leading social media monitoring platforms (Radian6, etc.) also valued.
- Planning- Project management skills to manage editorial schedules and deadlines within corporate and on-going campaigns. Ability to work in a 24h project cycle-utilizing teams or contractors in other countries.
- Working in a team- Collaborating with UX designers, Graphic designers, Product owners and customers. Being open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs by having a flexible approach when working in a team.
- Great powers of persuasion and presentation (Visio, PowerPoint)
- Passion and enthusiasm, positive attitude, mission-driven, and self-directed.
- Accuracy and attention to detail before sending any information.
- Clear articulation of the business goal behind the creation of a piece (or series) of content.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
- The ability to think like an educator, intuitively understanding what the audience needs to know and how they want to consume it.
- Skill at both long-form content creation and real-time (immediate) content creation and distribution strategies and tactics.
- Proven Editorial Skills. Outstanding command of the English language.
Interested candidates please send your CV to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org