Lidl, one of Europe’s largest retailers that currently operates over 10.000 stores in 28 countries throughout Europe, is building in Barcelona one of the major Hubs in e-Commerce in Europe.
Global Talent Managers and InDigital Advantage join their efforts to attract the best talent!!! We are looking for employees who enjoy working in the digital world and are eager to actively shaping it at one of the largest retailers. Play an active part in shaping the future of e-commerce.
As a J2EE Architect or Developer, you will implement creative and future-oriented solution concepts to meet regulatory and technical requirements. The goal is to create efficient processes in online retail commerce.
Your next challenges are:
- Develop and configure business requirements in online retail commerce.
- Ensure quality, support and documentation.
- Maintain and support our Shopsystems, as well provide assistance in software operation.
Completed degree studies in (business) information technology or comparable qualifications.
- Solid experience developing e-commerce solutions in retail companies.
- Experience in Java / JEE technology (JSP, Tomcat, JPA / Hibernate), Spring framework (core and MVC) and Webservices (including SOA).
- Experience in SCRUM methodology.
You are the best
- Understanding of the complex processes within an e-commerce company.
- An analytical, structured, process-oriented and targeted working method.
- Strong communicator, self-initiative, creativity and diplomatic skills.
- Excellent command of English.
What we offer
You will benefit from a very competitive pay. The company recognizes the various needs of the employees and develop solutions to easily balance work and personal life.
You will be assigned a personal mentor as your individual contact for all business-related questions who will guide you from day one in familiarizing yourself with your job. This will help you quickly find your way around, embrace the team spirit and discover the individual training opportunities the company has to offer.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com