An international leader in industrial services with a broad geographical footprint in the United States.
Reporting to the Financial Planning and Analysis Director, the candidate will work very closely with a particular business unit creating a real and active partnership with both operations and management. The role is to provide ‘real time’ support and analysis, to be a trusted adviser and to add value that will assist in decision making.
Main responsibilities include:
- Working closely to GM/ Ops/ Sales understanding their needs and helping to make the numbers be a tool to make decisions.
- Examining financial information and trends for the purpose recommending sound business decisions to senior management.
- To prepare, analyze, propose, and follow-up on new projects for the business.
- To work with the Proposal/Bid Department to analyze margins on potential bids/contracts.
- Working with the business to complete Asset Return Analysis according to established policies and procedures.
- Responsible for compiling all the financial data, organizing and maintaining the files using database and spread sheets that:
- guarantees unique information,
- permits to identify financial discrepancies,
- recommend solutions
- give control reliance on presentations and users.
- Working with the team to compile/coordinate monthly reporting package.
- Working with the team to create/compile/coordinate budget.
- Working with Business Development to analyze potential acquisitions, as assigned.
- To develop and implement departmental budgets and reports into Profit and Loss structure.
- Designing and preparing monthly management reports.
- Working with the Controller during close to create Corporate required reporting, and to assist with analysis and identifying and explaining deviations.
- To provide analysis on the business: Actual versus Plan/ Forecast/ Previous month and reporting to Corporate.
- To prepare monthly information ad-hoc for the General Manager /Operation or Sales Managers.
- To design, implement and track main KPI’s for the Company.
- To Follow-up, build, and coordinate the reporting with all the plants.
A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is required.
An MBA or a Masters in Finance is preferred.
5 to 10 years of financial analysis experience.
3-5 years in Auditing firms.
Experience with SAP reporting is a plus.
Experience in the implementation and use of financial dashboards/analysis tools.
Experience in “hands-on” roles.
A demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects.
Understanding of operations, (including manufacturing, sales, capital expense decisions, and acquisition).
Ability to communicate their message, to understand their audience and deliver the information in a clear and user friendly manner.
Capacity to influence others and coordinate their efforts into a final result.
An advanced level of experience in using Excel (including pivot tables) and Power Point, in addition to extensive software knowledge, and the ability to manipulate information, are required.
The ability to create presentation materials is required.
The salary will be negotiated based on the experience of the candidate.
Base salary will be in the range: 90.000-120.000$ gross per year.
If you are interested, please send your CV attached to email@example.com.