An International business consultancy firm is looking to take on a Junior Accountant Officer in its Brussel’s offices.
Directly reporting to the Financial Manager, the role of Junior Account Officer will be in charge of the correct companies’ accountancy and general administration.
The Junior Accountant’s role will have the following duties:
- Control and accountancy of the business.
- Accounting movements’ control.
- Taxation system ( VAT, Corporation tax …)
- General Administration.
- Comercial Apprenticeship or relevant studies in Accountancy and Economics.
- University studies or Accountancy programmes will be taken into consideration.
- Previous experience of 2-3 years in a similar role.
- Knowledge and experience with Excel and other related accountancy tools.
- High level of Spanish is a must.
- Proactive, dynamic.
- Self-sufficient, responsible and organized.
- Good level of English.
Ongoing contract with a salary of 30.000€ – 40.000€K
If you are interested, please send your CV and Cover letter attached to firstname.lastname@example.org