One of the leaders in the automotive industry, by developing platform digital innovations and by driving knowledge dissemination and industry standards set up, is looking for a Marketing intern in Madrid.
The Marketing Intern role is part of the Marketing Team therefore a key mission. The role includes the responsibility to assist to all marketing team and to learn from them
Tasks & Responsibilities include:
- Assist to the marketing manager and his team in the task of implementing the agreed action plan for the marketing department.
- Help to create blog post, e-mail content and web content.
- Manage the Social media strategy
- Modify PPT’s content according with design and brand standards.
- Coordinate PM’s information to keep our customers informed about Global Data and Content products and processes through e-mail and/or website.
- Co-ordinate the Internal Garage site content creation for all Global Data & Content areas.
- Help to maintain a customer satisfaction survey to evaluate the marketing area work through the time.
- Help to maintain and improve the product design brand library.
- Help to design and produce product factsheets, PPT’s and other brand assets.
- Post-graduate student in digital marketing, Communication, Branding or other related discipline
- Strong interest in digital marketing/branding including social media and design.
- Digital skills.
- Technical Knowledge – Control of web analytics tools, social media marketing applications and/or design software packages is an advantage.
- Working in a team – Collaborating with UX designer, Graphic designer, Product owners and content creator.
- Communications skills. Advanced command of the English language
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Highly organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Reporting and being open to feedback.
- Passion and enthusiasm, positive attitude. Fearless- not afraid to be a bold and outside the box thinker
Interested candidates please send your CV to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org