One of the leaders in the automotive industry, by developing platform digital innovations and by driving knowledge dissemination and industry standards set up, is looking for a Product Marketing Manager in Madrid.
The role includes the responsibility for develop and manage the Data and Content product lines, strategies for existing and future products. This will include managing product life cycles, identifying new product opportunities, increasing the profitability of existing products and conducting market and product analysis. The PMM must be able to work across multiple functions in the organizations to drive the communication of the product. The capabilities include the marketing technical expert with a strong understanding of customer and market requirements.
Tasks & Responsibilities include:
- Manage product portfolio to develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market and communicate the value proposition.
- Define USP’s, top features and value propositions for the required portfolio.
- Define product segmentation and use cases.
- Define competitive insights.
- Create information assets for the company’s portfolio.
- Develop communication strategies with our customers.
- Works with the marketing communications group to develop press releases, social media messages, product briefs and sales collateral include we positioning.
- Product Launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Help to define market planning
- Create and implement integrated marketing campaigns.
- Build a deep knowledge of our market, customers and competitors and guide product roadmap/strategy.
- Discover market gaps and opportunities.
- Detail customer needs.
- Design and run competitor analysis and market research projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or post-graduate in Marketing, BA or related field with minimum 2 years’ experience.
- Automobile industry and tech previous experience or interest is an advantage.
- Marketing: Developing empathy for customers, doing research, being able to take a complex product an summarize its value in terms of value for a specific set for customers, storytelling, writing, online marketing, social media, demand generation, influencer marketing, presentation skills, project management, etc.
- Business: developing product strategy, understanding business metrics, working with the executive team, drive for results, focus and accountability.
- Domain expertise: because the #1 source of value of product marketing is a deep understanding of customers and how the products or services the company offers solve their problems, it is required to understand the industry, technology, competitive landscape and other aspects of the customer context.
- Ability and willingness to deeply understand customers and their problems.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
- Working in a team – Collaborating with Product owners, marketing team and customers. Being open to feedback.
- Great powers of persuasion and presentation (Visio, PowerPoint) and very strong written communication skills.
- Passion and enthusiasm, positive attitude, mission-driven, and self-directed.
- Willing to travel
Interested candidates please send your CV to the email address: email@example.com