Leading retail multinational, with subsidiaries throughout Europe, is building in Barcelona one of the major Hubs in e-Commerce in Europe.
Global Talent Managers and InDigital Advantage join their efforts to attract the best talent!!! We are looking for employees who enjoy working in the digital world and are eager to actively shaping it at one of the largest retailers. Play an active part in shaping the future of e-commerce.
As a SAP FI Consultant, you will develop creative and future-oriented solution concepts to meet regulatory and technical requirements, and will also include preparing functional specifications. The goal is to create efficient processes in online retail commerce.
Your next challenges are:
- Design, implement, deploy and support functionalities regarding relevant business processes in online retail commerce.
- Support key users with the optimization of existing business processes.
- Support our SAP Retail system and analyze and improve operations.
Completed degree studies in (business) information technology or comparable qualifications.
Ideally having SAP certifications on required modules.
- Solid professional experience as SAP Consultant, ideally in the e-commerce environment in SAP FI/CO business processes.
- Ideally knowledge in one or more advanced processes such as: general contract account receivable & payable (FI/CAX), liquidity management, risk management, accounting, financial statements and reporting cycles, customer order handling processes, payment processes (e.g. PayPal, credit card), as well as dunning and collection processes.
- Ideally with experience in SAP Retail solution.
You are the best
- Understanding of the complex processes within an e-commerce company.
- An analytical, structured, process-oriented and targeted working method.
- Strong communicator, self-initiative, creativity and diplomatic skills.
- Excellent command of English.
- Enthusiastic and knowledgeable in SCRUM methodology.
What we offer
You will benefit from a very competitive pay and nice social benefits. The company recognizes the various needs of the employees and develop solutions to easily balance work and personal life.
You will be assigned a personal mentor as your individual contact for all business-related questions who will guide you from day one in familiarizing yourself with your job. This will help you quickly find your way around, embrace the team spirit and discover the individual training opportunities the company has to offer.
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org