One of the leaders in the automotive industry, by developing platform digital innovations and by driving knowledge dissemination and industry standards set up, is looking for a UX/UI Expert in Madrid.
The role includes the responsibility for define interaction models, user task flows, and UI specifications. Communicate scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to stakeholders- Work with brand/marketing manager and graphic designer to incorporate the visual identity of the Company’s into features. Develop and maintain design wireframes, mock-ups and specifications as needed.
Tasks & Responsibilities include:
- Re-design the UX and UI experience for all the Data and Content organization product and services.
- Executing UX/UI design work consistent with design and brand standards, analytics insight and customer feedback.
- Effectively negotiates trade-offs with product management, graphic designer and engineering.
- Define interaction models, user task flows, and UI specifications for new products.
- Identify new product opportunities.
- Create the concept for the Data and Content website.
- Create the concept, wire-framing, sitemaps and user flows for the Data and Content website.
Experience and Education
- Minimum UX expert program with at least 2 years of experience.
- Advanced English level.
- Design – Sketching, concept creation and wire-framing, producing sitemaps and user flows, creating clickable prototypes. Working with user research teams to plan usability testing sessions and delivers artifacts for testing. Using user insight, analytics, best practice, competitor analysis to inform design decisions.
- Design – Shares work to get feedback and iterates their thinking with continual review.
- Design Specification – Collaborates as appropriate level of specification needed to ensure high quality development on time.
- Data interpretation – Required to document data from analytics sources.
- Technical Knowledge- Proficient in key software packages such as Axure and Photoshop. Sound knowledge of digital platforms, web and mobile technologies.
- Best practice and design consistency – Researching and sharing industry trends, competitors, and comparable experiences. Driving and documenting design standards and patterns across channels and products.
- Planning – Plans own work executing against deadlines. Find ways to maximise the efficiency in an agile process.
- Working in a team – Collaborating with visual designers, developers, product owners, marketing, and content managers to define the product experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent presentation skills.
- Target oriented, entrepreneurial, flexible, and innovative approach to operational management.
- Passion, humility, integrity, positive, attitude, mission-driven, and self directed.
Interested candidates please send your CV to the email address: email@example.com